Daebak! MK Signature Japchae
- Delivered Hot & Ready To Eat
- Japchae translates as mixed vegetables. When it was first invented in the 17th century, japchae was a noodle-less dish. The japchae today, or rather MK Kitchen's Signature Japchae is generously tossed with mushrooms, carrot, onions, spinach, spring onions and marinated boneless chicken thighs. Finished with Pan Fried Eggs sliced thinly for garnish.
- Our Japchae is well balanced with savory flavors, crunchy vegetables and bouncy noodle textures! Take a whiff & treat your senses to it's lovely fragrance!
- No preservatives, No Artificial flavoring, No MSG
- Packed in Eco friendly carriers
- Weigh approx 650 grams
- Good for 3
- No Pork No Lard
- Korean Food
- Japanese Food
- Deep Fried Food (Chicken Wings, Crab Cakes, Prawn Cakes & Others)
- Or just by itself!
- Korean Sweet Potato Starch Noodles, Kampung Eggs, Roasted Japanese Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil, Abalone Sauce, Light/Dark Soya Sauce, White/Crushed Pepper, Spinach, Spring Onion, Mushrooms, Carrots, Japanese Mirin, Boneless Chicken Thigh